►Background check

►Child custody

►Missing person


►Insurance fraud

►Skip tracing

►Bail Fugitive Recovery

Skip tracing

Do you have the need to serve someone with a summons or notice of
an impending lawsuit? You can always ask the Sheriff's department to
serve the person, but what if the address you have for the person is no longer
valid? The Sheriff's department will not hunt the person down for you.

We have years of experience in skip tracing. Let us help you make sure
those important papers are going to be served to the right
person, in the right place.

Contact Us
520 253-0317
Free initial consultation
Arizona Licensed & Bonded

Pricing schedule

Home | Surveillance | Counter-Surveillance | Background check | Child Custody | Missing person | Infidelity | Insurance fraud | Skip tracing | Bail Fugitive Recovery

© Southern Arizona Investigations, LLC 2019